LetHostTalk
Server to buy from a trustworthy provider ... - General Talks Discussions on LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
YourLastHost

Server to buy from a trustworthy provider ...

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?

Comments

• would recommend you freshroastedhosting.com good and affordable pricing with 24*7 extremely good quality support staff.
    • Think hostforweb.com servers will work fine for your needs. I recommend you try their service if you are looking for a good, inexpensive hosting service. Site is always up and their servers are never down.
    • Contact hostingsource.com and legionbox.com support and ask them for trial vps server for few hours to check if their vps fits your requirements
    • QHoster.com and hosting.uk plans are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
      Their support is fast and not only good, but very technical.
    • It seems to me that Cloudarion.com would be the best option for getting affordable servers at. I would recommend this host to anyone looking for reliable, bargain based host that are simply the best.
    • I like their pricing - I have already saved much money for my future online project. I've stayed with hostingsource.com for 2 years and look forward to more years with them. :) Recommended.
    • You should ask for a demo before purchasing with the app or website you want to test else you can go with the basic plans for 3 to 6 months this will help you to get a realtime statistics of which host is suitable for your needs.
    • You can check us out at www.acehost.com. 24/7 Tech support and very competitive pricing.
    • Often than not, we end up deciding on buying from one place but end up buying from another. As time passes by in negotiation, we get a better idea about the product and its pricing.
      Do not jump into this altogether. Check out O365CloudExperts and CloudDesktopOnline.

And then make a decision.