LetHostTalk
Right VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right VPS to sign up with ...

Which VPS is better to sign up with - allwebhost.com or legionbox.com?
I want to host a blog.

Comments

• FolcostokFolcostok Member

I started with Allwebhost.com - and I am impressed from the start. I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.

VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://allwebhost.com/vps-cloud-server-promo/

• RootballRootball Member

My experience with ZipServers.com ssd vps has been 100 percent positive. Finding the new hosting provider was more difficult then getting a new customer. They know how to deal with customers and fix the issues quickly. They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone.

They're great. Fantastic even.

• rockoloprockolop Member

I have no complaints with Allwebhost.com and would definitely recommend their Forex vps. As for the speed connection, it is really fast. With any other order: if user makes 6 month prepay - 10% discount; 1 year prepay - 15% discount. Daily Backups and Snapshots. Redundant Systems with Failover.

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member

Uptime is ok, 99.9% looks promising. Regvps.com team never complained and just did what they had to do in order to get me transferred to their server. Support is quick to respond and resolve any issues we've reported, which have been few and far between.

The control panel of the host allows me to manage my entire server without restrictions, also I can restart my server when I want.