LetHostTalk
Server to buy from a decent provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to buy from a decent provider ...

Servers from qhoster.com and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow for me, any ideas? 

Comments

• Yep, I'm pleased and satisfied with QHoster.com website hosting. Great service, support is ALWAYS prompt and helpful. They even reply on weekends. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

• Go with xxiwebhosting.com - see prices. Great GREAT service. Been in the design business for 12 years and have moved many times. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

• Give vote for QHoster.com hosting solutions. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.

• HortHort Member
    KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They have the fastest, cheapest, best features and best support that I have ever had.

• TreapheidTreapheid Member, Provider
    What is the Backup Schedule?

• If you are thinking about switching, Webhost.pro is the provider to go with. Try their dedicated servers. Their customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.