LetHostTalk
low-cost dedicated servers? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

low-cost dedicated servers?

Hey guys,
Are there any reliable web hosting providers with well-balanced servers?
I need to help one of my clients, he requires:
Linux, 24 GB - RAM, 1 TB - HD, 30 TB - Bandwidth
What can you say about Bullten.com budget dedicated servers? Are they stable, fast?
Any alternatives please?
well-balanced & low-cost dedicated servers?

Comments

• My experience with Bullten.com budget hosting has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications. All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.

• I've used Bullten.com budget hosting for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months.

• etechsupportetechsupport Member, Provider
    Hi, if you are looking for web hosting support provider, then you can go for eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best web hosting support providers in the current market. If you see, they have a time tech team that will help you anytime. Talking about the services, they provide Outsourced Hosting Support, 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management, Server Security & Hardening, Server Migration, Dedicated Support Staff, Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support.
  • ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    If you’re looking for a fast dedicated hosting service, don’t look any further. A contract with Ownwebservers gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients. 10% OFF Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DH10. The offer is limited time.

Unlimited bandwidth
    Excellent server administration
    Excellent backup management
    Windows and Linux support

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at [email protected] or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
  •  If you are looking for a  fast dedicated web hosting support provider, then you can go for Coolhandle. It is one of the best web hosting support providers in the current market. If you see, they have a time tech team that will help you anytime. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients Talking about the services, they provide 
    1) Outsourced Hosting Support
    2) 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
    3) Storage
    4) Unlimited bandwidth
    5) Server Security & Hardening
    6) Server Migration
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • Excellent pricing and plans! In addition to GTHost.com great customer service, you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value. Highly recommend their affordable instant servers to others.
  • Servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com can be quite suitable for you.
    Very good services and support with low rate are available from them.