LetHostTalk
SSD VPS account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

SSD VPS account to sign up with ...

VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are to my liking and I have to mnake a right choice, so what shouldf I do? 

Comments

• I'm impressed with KVChosting.net support team. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have not had one day of trouble from this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain.

• Plans from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk can be right for you.
    Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.

• I recommend hostingsource.com to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time. Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it every day, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.

• QHoster.com and luxhosting.lu plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do! 

• Recommend kvchosting.net web hosting to other webmasters and newbies. They added SSD disks in RAID 10 on their shared hosting servers. Customer safety is the main goal for these folks.