LetHostTalk
What are the ways to Change IP ? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

What are the ways to Change IP ?

I require expert's help in providing me any valuable information regarding the possible ways to Change IP
One of my friends recommended me to try what is my ip solutions?
Do you think a proxy server is the solution?
Alternatives?

Comments

• If you want change your ip address , you can use tor browser which will keeps on changing your ip address each time you open tor brower.

Below are benefits of using tor browser-

1. Anonymity. Individual data packets bounce through multiple nodes, making surveillance impractical. IP addresses are also impossible to track or trace.
    2. Security. Because it’s open source software, it’s difficult to hide malware in Tor. There’s protection against malicious code, but few criminals bother targeting this niche browser.
    3. It’s free and universally accessible. Downloading Tor costs nothing, and it works on PCs, Macs and Linux computers. There’s no intrusive advertising or cookies, either.
    4. It accesses the deep web. Any site with a .onion suffix (most of the deep web) is visible through Tor, but not through other mainstream web browsers.
    5. It has a privacy-conscious search engine. The absurdly-named DuckDuckGo is to search engines what Tor is to web browsers – the most secure and anonymous choice.
    6. It aids democracy. Tor was a leading communication tool in the Arab Spring uprising a few years ago, since it allows citizens of repressive regimes to communicate safely.