LetHostTalk
Need VPS Linux Euro Server — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Need VPS Linux Euro Server

I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.

Budget €20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU
Min 2GB Ram
Min 50GB HDD
Min 25GB Traffic
Location Europe
Any established web hosts you can recommend?
Any info on centohost.com vps hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• VPS plans from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are good enough to sign up with.
    Their service is really fast and they are ready to support you 24/7.

• Having done a search I was impressed by the positive customer hosting reviews about NetShop ISP hosting services. So, I contacted their sales rep, he offered by nice shared hosting account - setup was very fast, in 5 minutes my web site was up and running.
    Take your time to contact them, dudes. They will find the best hosting fit for you.

• Linux VPS plans are an excellent choice for website owners or administrators who wish to benefit from the flexibility and infrastructure of private servers, but the cost effectiveness of shared hosting. A profitable combination between shared hosting and dedicated servers, Linux VPS hosting allow users to run all popular distributions, from Ubuntu and CentOS to Fedora and Debian. Since virtual private servers have become such a popular choice these days, there are now plenty of providers available and countless possible plans for users to select from, which is why it is important to research your options properly before committing to a plan, as well as to a certain provider.

There are several benefits of using Linux VPS. You would be able to enjoy cutting edge technology in servers. You can have large memory and complete customization as well as high end processors. The lag time for CPU between commands and executions would be zero. Using Linux VPS would be the best way to keep your hosting charges to a minimum and yet enjoy a wide range of features.

Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • SensosourSensosour Member, Provider
    edited June 2021
    I recently restored a database using RAID Recovery on an old server. Now I have moved to ASVhost, I like how everything works here.
  • GomarryGomarry Member
    edited June 2021
    VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are the best to have a deal with.
    Their hosting services are the best in the world. Very comfortable prices and packages easly deposit methods. I like their services.