LetHostTalk
Right server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right server to sign up with ...

Comparing servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com, which plan is the best for hosting a heavy web site with?

Comments

• I have always found Hostingsource.com to be fast and efficient and as I seldom bother to write reviews you can assume that I am still very impressed to be doing so now. When I was asked to create a web page for a friend I went straight to this provider and I will continue to both use and recommend them to everyone.
  • MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    I'd also recommend Tzulo server hosting deals. I should also say that control panel is modern and there are all the extras that you need. They always update all their programs to the newest version, like Cpanel, fantastico, MySQL, Apache etc. the website is always online and running fast.
  • AcehostAcehost Member
    acehost.com 99.9% uptime on dual power grids, 24/7 secured access, web-based monitoring, and Tier one bandwidth. All systems are redundant and robust with lightning speed fiber network.
  • What I wanted to say that load speed is much faster now. I like it very much. I can say that hostingsource.com pricing is so cheap. a great plus for them. The server uptime and speed connectivity are superb and consistent.
  • Looking For Best Service Provider Then Go for
    Hostingga.com or Cloudhostweb.com for are best with there Qualities
  • HortHort Member
    Both mentioned companies - hostingsource.com and asvhost.com - are the best to have a deal with. These guys are the best hosting companies I have ever worked with.
  • If you are building small information or text-based website you can use a cheap through away hosting accounts such as one from Go-Daddy or Hostgator, but if your site will have a database, require backups, have any user-generated images or videos or anything at all either server intensive or CPU intensive I would definitely not go with a cheaper hosting service. If it is going to be an important site and it will be storing anything other than text – I would use a better, more reliable, and more scale-able hosting account with Host like https://Cloudhostweb.com & https://Hostingga.com . Not only will it save you potential headaches down the road and will probably come with better support, but your site will load faster and search engines also like sites that load really fast, so I would go with a great hosting account if there is any large image uploading and downloading or any other significant functionality going on.
    Cloudhostweb.com and Hostingga.com are much famous for there Experts support, Zero downtime, high reliability. You can check their Plans also which are comparatively better than others.