LetHostTalk
VPS ... what's the best one ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS ... what's the best one ...

Comparing VPS deals from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com, which plan should I try to host a forum?

Comments

• Before going with rockhoster.com and asvhost.com, check bodHOST once. You will the best VPS deal you need. Highly reliable servers with amazing uptime (99.95%), 24x7 Support, SSD storage, and many more 
  • I am really impressed by asvhost.com web host and their feature-rich web hosting solutions. The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. The site will sometimes be down for a few minutes (once in 3 months or so), but that is common.

• Give Rockhoster.com a try. Support - excellent - live help and I have always been happy at the end.

• Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    One thing I must say about Host.co.in VPS hosting is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

Why Host.co.in?

Good 24*7 Technical customer support
    Affordable pricing
    Good support staff
    data center
    Proactive Monitoring
    Control Panel
    Fully Managed
    30 Days Money Back

• Great host. ++++ recommend. I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead. Rockhoster.com is a great web host.

• Give Rockhoster.com a try. The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic (we needed a server reset, they done it within 20 minutes), the price is great!. Can't fault these guys!

• Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    Tarakliya said:
    Comparing VPS deals from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com, which plan should I try to host a forum?

Really impressed with Hostgator India's VPS plans. Uptime is really good and the support guys are very helpful even till the wee hours. Since servers are placed in the US, UK and India, they have a very good performance and bandwidth is absolutely great with the plans that they have. Not really cheap but deliver very well on the Hostgator brand value. 

-hope this helps :)
  • ewallhostewallhost Member, Provider
    Hi, You can check with eWallHost web services, We offer VPS server at an affordable cost and more offers. 

1. Low-cost High Performance.
    2. 99.99% Uptime Guaranteed.
    3. 24/7 Customer Support.
    4. Free Control Panel.
    5.Free Data migration
    6. VM with Root Access.

Kindly check with this link https://www.ewallhost.com/  Our support team will help you with getting information.

https://www.ewallhost.com/linux-vps-hosting - Check with this link for VPS 
  • Switching to a VPS Hosting (Virtual Dedicated Server) has awful implications as well as its important to be familiar with the features and benefits of VPS so your investment can repay you with rich dividends which you makes on Hosting of your websites.

Some basic rules are laid down while finalizing a VPS host, as a competent service provider can only assure the safety and privacy of a webmasters vulnerable data and websites with related software applications.

1. A host must offer Virtual Private hosting servers that fulfill the hosting criteria mentioned by the webmaster, which means the bandwidth, disk space and memory specifications should be as per the mentioned standards.

2. Control panels should be provided to handle multiple applications and accounts under a single Virtual Private Server. A VPS host offers MySQL database, PHP, multiple email accounts, domains, sub-domains and script builder software tools under a dedicated server hosting plan, which is managed by the control panel.

3. Technical support system of the VPS host needs to be efficient enough to reach out to the clients at critical hosting problems and fix the issues ASAP.

The customer support facility and time to respond their queries must be faster in order to maintain a steady flow of clients for the VPS hosting services.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and owned-networks.net are worthy.
    I love them because of consistent professional quality and easy accessibility for all my site needs. Every staff has been highly responsive to my questions and concerns with clear, concise answers to my questions, citations of rationale for their answers, patience, and politeness. 

• Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting is one of the top ways to host a website online. The price is low matched with dedicated servers and it is the future of web hosting.

When it comes to the greatest VPS hosting service, safety becomes a very significant subject for businesses big and small. VPS hosting is appropriate for safety as it has the skill to install custom firewalls which reduces safety risks to an absolute low. Shared hosting on the other hand is highly risky due to neighbored websites which often result in malware being transferred from one site to another. A risk to one site poses a risk to all the other sites on the shred hosting. Virtual private server hosting permits operators to filter traffic which easily prevents attacks, hacks or any other similar threats. VPS hosting also has a private mail server, the IP address of which is unique. The mail service will not be affected due to attacks or hacks on others who share the same mail service. Small businesses cannot afford high security risks, which is why VPS hosting is perfect for them.

Before you start VPS hosting, do look out for the best concern which provides actual customer support and assurances provider and hosting location which helps to load your pages fast. Pick a professional or concern which brings scheduled plans instead of going for annual contracts. In case you have problem with the VPS hosting business, you can change it to added one closer instead of waiting for the year to go by.

Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.