LetHostTalk
VPS ... what's the best one ... - General Talks Discussions on LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
YourLastHost

VPS ... what's the best one ...

Comparing VPS deals from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com, which plan should I try to host a forum?

Comments

• Before going with rockhoster.com and asvhost.com, check bodHOST once. You will the best VPS deal you need. Highly reliable servers with amazing uptime (99.95%), 24x7 Support, SSD storage, and many more 
  • I am really impressed by asvhost.com web host and their feature-rich web hosting solutions. The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. The site will sometimes be down for a few minutes (once in 3 months or so), but that is common.

• Give Rockhoster.com a try. Support - excellent - live help and I have always been happy at the end.

• Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    One thing I must say about Host.co.in VPS hosting is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

Why Host.co.in?

Good 24*7 Technical customer support
    Affordable pricing
    Good support staff
    data center
    Proactive Monitoring
    Control Panel
    Fully Managed
    30 Days Money Back