LetHostTalk
Which VPS should I try? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Which VPS should I try?

Which VPS should I try - either kvchosting.net or hosting.uk?
Intend to host a blog.

Comments

• What’s your hosting budget?

I have been hosting with kvchosting.net hosting for 6 months and their support has always been great. They offer everything for both the low level user up to the high traffic corporate sites. My site has high traffic and their speed connectivity is really fast.
  • The customer services is excellent. Very VERY fast answers to technical support tickets. I dont think there's any questions I have asked that the tech support couldnt help with. Going the extra mile to assist and resolve issues within a few minutes is indeed commendable. Thanks a lot for validating my decision to avail kvchosting.net services.
  • On mine, I run a VPS from Apps4Rent and CloudDesktopOnline:

3 WordPress installations

Piwik for Analytics

TTRSS for feed reader

DokuWiki for personal wiki

OpenVPN (not for torrenting, your hosting company will turn you in, just to protect you on public wifi)

Ganglia for monitoring
  • The best VPS accounts are available from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
    I like their features:

99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    24/7/365 Tech Support
    No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.
  • The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, kvchosting.net is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
  • MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    You know, it was very hard for me to find reliable SSD Hosting Provider to host one of my new web sites, but after several weeks of research I decided to sign up with KVChosting and bought their shared hosting plan because I have found it to be stable host which was able to serve all my demands.
  • If you are building small information or text-based website you can use a cheap through away hosting accounts such as one from Go-Daddy or Hostgator, but if your site will have a database, require backups, have any user-generated images or videos or anything at all either server intensive or CPU intensive I would definitely not go with a cheaper hosting service. If it is going to be an important site and it will be storing anything other than text – I would use a better, more reliable, and more scale-able hosting account with Host like https://Cloudhostweb.com & https://Hostingga.com . Not only will it save you potential headaches down the road and will probably come with better support, but your site will load faster and search engines also like sites that load really fast, so I would go with a great hosting account if there is any large image uploading and downloading or any other significant functionality going on.
    Cloudhostweb.com and Hostingga.com are much famous for there Experts support, Zero downtime, high reliability. You can check their Plans also which are comparatively better than others.
  • marythomasmarythomas Member, Provider
    I am using web Hosting of Serverwala.org from the last 3 Year they provide great support. If you searching which VPS hosting is better for your online business. then I will suggest you Serverwala data center.  They provide better, more reliable, and more scale-able Cheap VPS Hosting India with 24/7 technical support, live chat. 
  • Emma_CraigEmma_Craig Member, Provider
    If you are a startup company then you should start your business with Forex VPS. because I am also using VPS For Forex form initial stage and through my experience, I can say that it is the best hosting server for your business. My hosting company is Serverwala Data Center it is the leading company. They provide many facilities for your business. So,  I will recommend you Serverwala.org.  They provide many facilities like  24*7 Client Support, 100% Up-time guarantee, Premium Network, scale-able Cheap Forex VPS  with live chat, and many more. 
  • I would like to invite you to take a look at our UK VPS plans

you can also choose OpenVZ servers which are cheaper, both types are in UK, with 100Gbps DDoS mitigation (Corero Smartwall) and 24/7 Live support.
  • servertrafficwebservertrafficweb Member, Provider
    hello my friend u can go with kvchosting.net
  • VPS or virtual private servers refer to the technology where a single server is split into 2 or more servers. When different users access a particular server, or use it to host their applications, they will never realise that they are actually using a server which is shared by other users.

VPS provides better uptime than shared web hosting, which means businesses who currently have their websites on shared hosting are attracted to VPS hosting if their websites are down frequently because of an issue on the shared web hosting server on which their account and domain reside; since many are now requiring better uptime for their websites, especially those which are mission critical for some.

VPS has effective management of Linux servers for commercial and personal sites; on the other hand this facility was available only with expensive dedicated server hosting, is now accessible with the cheap VPS hosing. VPS Hosting is perceived as the fill in for the huge gap that stems among standard shared website hosting, and expensive dedicated server hosting; this is since the prices of VPS hosting are very alike to those for high end shared web hosting packages, and much less than those for dedicated servers but are able to provide customers with an environment which is very alike to that of a dedicated server.

There are many advantages of cheap VPS hosting, especially for those who are upgrading to VPS web hosting from a shared hosting account, VPS web hosting is able to bring many advantages including the ability to install any software that you want as well as being able to host your websites in your own space without the worry of being precious by any other operators or websites that are hosted on the same server as you.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • VPS is an acronym upended for Virtual Private Server. The VPS server copies a dedicated server privileged a shared hosting environment. It's precisely both dedicated hosting and shared hosting.

VPS plans are just the ideal solutions for your hosting. They help in making the straight-up web hosting rather convenient and effective. The websites will be held with state-of-the-art features and many technologies as well. In turn, you will also get numerous Internet protocols from the main server. This will also make your web hosting relatively advanced and even versatile. You can also get improved bandwidth and also better loading speed for your domain from the main hosting server itself. So, you must also stab out the VPS plan for the advantage of your website.

Within your dedicated environment, you are able to utilize your own resources such as your own hard drive space that has been assigned to your VPS, as well as the guaranteed RAM that has been assigned to allow you to run as many programs as possible within your VPS, or just to make it run faster.

Solar VPS provides a variety of Cheap VPS Hosting USA for your website. Whether you are looking to add an extra layer of security to a new type of server system.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.