LetHostTalk
Server to buy from a decent provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to buy from a decent provider ...

Comparing servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com, which plan is better to buy for hosting a forum?

Comments

• My experience with tech support has been good-prompt and helpful responses. I have two domains hosted at hostingsource.com US web servers and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.
  • I am happy to recommend cloudarion.com server hosting deals. It is the most professional host. Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
  • For me, dedicated servers offered by QHoster.com provider. This is a great source of assistance for all your web building needs, and questions! It has grown quite a bit since they became my webhost, but their support staff and policy has never faulted.
  • for the best dedicated server, I would recommend eWebGuru. they have the most professional technical staff for technical assistance & provide guaranteed 99.9% server uptime.
  • you can get the best dedicated server from fresh roasted hosting at an affordable price with good data centre and with excellent 24*7 customer support.
  • AcehostAcehost Member
    acehost.com 24/7 Tech Support. Power on Dual power grids. Affordable pricing
  • RuskinFRuskinF Member
    If you have qualms regarding hosting, I suggest you look out for the less famous ones. As they provide better services to get a significant amount of customers and improve their brand value.
    So I suggest you an alternative to try. They are Apps4Rent and CloudDesktopOnline. Even if you do not intend to buy from them still you should visit them and then decide.

I hope this helps!
  • Emma_CraigEmma_Craig Member, Provider
    There are lots of hosting and web provider in the market but you should choose the best one. According to my point of view, I recommended you Serverwala Data Center. It is the world's leading and most certified company that provides the best services for all clients. They present numerous facilities for all customers like 24*7 customer assistance, updated hardware, Latest technology, Trained team, Full root access, complete control, Additional Services, full protection, and many more. I am managing a serverwala Dedicated Server in Canada. It is the most reliable provider of Dedicated server hosting. I recommend you should try Serverwala Dedicated server for your trading.