LetHostTalk
Best server configuration for high traffic website — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Best server configuration for high traffic website

Hello!
I would like to know what is the best server configuration for a site that receives 4000 visitors daily.
The pages contain no images, only videos will be hosted on them but I would use a CDN for video processing.
Visitors will stay an average of 40 seconds on the page. Videos are usually less than 5 minutes long and in 1080p quality. The web pages size is 1 gb.
My budget is 100 USD.
Can I rely on GTHost.com dedicated hosting? Are they good? Alternatives please?

Thank you!

Comments

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers offers powerful AMD Dedicated Server Hosting, catering to businesses and individuals seeking high-performance and reliability. These servers are equipped with the latest AMD processors, providing robust computational power ideal for demanding applications and workloads. With options for customizable configurations, including ample SSD storage, high RAM capacity, and unlimited bandwidth, OwnWebServers ensures optimal performance and scalability. Additionally, their 24/7 customer support and robust security measures make OwnWebServers' AMD Dedicated Servers a dependable choice for enterprises looking to enhance their IT infrastructure.

Get Instant 55% OFF AMD Dedicated Servers - Promo Code MONSOON55, Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/
  • HortHort Member
    Trustworthy dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    Their infrastructure is excellent, but more importantly their customer service is just amazing - always a super fast response, they go the extra mile so things are done properly, very polite communication. I can't recommend their teams more highly.

• DediRockDediRock Member, Provider

In my opinion, uptime and stability are critical, especially when comparing web hosting providers. Even a short period of downtime can affect your business significantly.

With DediRock's services, you’re covered with a 100% uptime guarantee. Plus, we have ongoing promotions that make our hosting plans even more cost-effective. We’d be happy to help you keep your website running smoothly without interruptions!

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    MyResellerHome is known for its cheap web hosting plans. Our web hosting services are available worldwide. We offer services like shared, VPS, dedicated, reseller, and WordPress hosting at affordable prices. We also offer services like SSL certificates, 24/7 customer support, backups, and more. For more details on our plans, please visit our website.
  • If you log on to their site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable. I've been with GTHost.com for more than 7 months on dedicated hosting plan. Fast Speed connection.