HostNamaste.com

Looking for multiple storage servers

Hi looking to order 5 nodes with specs below
Dual E5 2680v3 or better
128GB RAM, 12x10TB SAS, 10Gbit 100-200 TB Traffic
Similar configs are also welcome
Budget 150 USD Per server
Any location in the US, EU, CA.
Prefer providers with multiple 100G upstreams.
Can I rely on GTHost.com instant servers? Are they reliable?
Other web hosting providers for my consideration?
Thanks.

Comments

• Right server providers are: planethoster.com and legionbox.com.
    Their support teams are the best in the industry. It would take me a full day to write how many times they have helped me. So I'll just say this, if you want unparalleled support + quality services you're in the right place.

• DediRockDediRock Member, Provider
    Hi,
    Some providers, like us at DediRock, focus on ensuring high reliability with strategically placed servers across the U.S., offering tailored support to meet different customer needs. It’s worth taking a closer look at how each provider’s strengths align with your long-term goals.

For a limited time, we're offering exclusive discounts on our VPS and dedicated server plans! Don't miss out, secure your spot today!

• Navicosoft_TechNavicosoft_Tech Member, Provider

Navicosoft

• Location: Primarily based in Pakistan, but they do offer services in other regions, including the US and EU.
    • Specs: They provide a range of dedicated servers and VPS options, which may allow you to configure servers that meet your specifications.
    • Upstream Connectivity: Check their network capabilities, as it’s important to confirm if they have multiple 100G upstreams for high traffic needs.
    • Support: Known for good customer support, but it’s always a good idea to read reviews to ensure they meet your expectations.

GTHost.com
    - **Instant Servers**: GTHost.com offers instant servers, and many users report positive experiences. However, reliability can vary based on your specific needs and location.
    - **Upstream Connectivity**: It's a good idea to check if they offer multiple 100G upstreams, as this is crucial for high traffic.

1. **OVHcloud**
       - **Location**: US and EU
       - **Specs**: Offers a range of dedicated servers that can meet or exceed your requirements.
       - **Upstream**: Known for robust network connectivity.

2. **Hetzner**
       - **Location**: Primarily EU
       - **Specs**: Offers powerful servers with competitive pricing. Their configurations can be customized.
       - **Upstream**: Good reputation for network performance.

3. **Vultr (Dedicated Instances)**
       - **Specs**: Offers custom dedicated servers, but check for specific configurations.
       - **Upstream**: They have strong network capabilities.

4. **Leaseweb**
       - **Specs**: Offers a variety of dedicated servers with high specifications.
       - **Upstream**: Strong network with multiple connections.

5. **DigitalOcean (Dedicated Droplets)**
       - **Specs**: Primarily offers cloud solutions, but their dedicated droplets can be configured to your needs.
       - **Upstream**: Known for good network performance.

### General Tips
    - **Check Reviews**: Look for reviews on platforms like Trustpilot or Reddit to get an idea of user experiences.
    - **Support and SLAs**: Ensure that the provider has a reliable support system and clear SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
    - **Test Before Committing**: If possible, start with one server to assess performance and reliability before ordering more.

navicosoft.com

navicosoft.com.au

navicosoft.co.uk
  • With Hostingsource.com web host, everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution. Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• Attractive servers are available from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Simple & Easy to use control panel.
    Reliable with very good uptime of 99%.
    Low introductory price.
    Secure with domain privacy and free SSL certificate.
    Integration with lots of apps & CMS.
    Good support.