LetHostTalk
Looking for EU VPS — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Looking for EU VPS

Can you help me with finding perfect EU VPS?
I`m looking for vps: 2 cores, 4 GB RAM, 10-50 GB SSD, 1 gbps netowrk port, best if unlimited bandwidth.
Price: about 25$ per month. I want to host a website which will allow to view movies and tv shows online. I will upload video file at server.
What are your views on Neironvps.com vps solutions? Any reviews please?
Anyone know such provider?

Comments

• Well, Neironvps.com deserves to be in the top listing of hosting providers. They are supporting the customer very well and listen to my wishes. The uptime is very good. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

• Plans from rockhoster.com and inet.ws are worth your attention.
    They are popular and highly stable web hosting providers which are easy to use and have great introductory prices, making it accessible for wide userbases.

• NVMeVPS4 at $14.95/mo - CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 4GB, SSD 30GB, Bandwidth 4TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.

Well, I have being using Neironvps.com for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

• If you are in need of a reliable host in particular, Neironvps.com is the place to get one. The value for the money can't be beaten. Everything is great and I could not be happier with my hosting selection. Service is stellar, pricing is reasonable, flexibility is unbelievable.

• VPS accounts from surfhosting.co and inet.ws are worth trying.
    In terms of technical quality, everything is excellent here. No problems with service, too. I've been using it for over two years and I'm satisfied.