LetHostTalk
Looking for EU VPS — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Looking for EU VPS

Can you help me with finding perfect EU VPS?
I`m looking for vps: 2 cores, 4 GB RAM, 10-50 GB SSD, 1 gbps netowrk port, best if unlimited bandwidth.
Price: about 25$ per month. I want to host a website which will allow to view movies and tv shows online. I will upload video file at server.
What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy vps solutions? Any reviews please?
Anyone know such provider?

Comments

• VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are the best to have a deal with.
    Their teams are the real deals. They REALLY, genuinely care about their customers. I believe they grew through word of mouth because of their excellent services, and I learned of them several years ago through a brilliant coder I trust who also loves them.

• Navicosoft_TechNavicosoft_Tech Member, Provider

Navicosoft

• Overview: Navicosoft is a hosting provider offering various services, including VPS hosting. They have a presence in multiple regions, including Europe.
    • Specifications: Navicosoft offers VPS plans that can be configured to meet your requirements of 2 cores, 4 GB RAM, and SSD storage.
    • Network: They typically offer good network performance, but you’ll want to confirm if they provide a 1 Gbps network port and the specifics of their bandwidth options.
    • Support: They are known for responsive customer support, which can be beneficial if you need assistance with your hosting.
    • Reviews: Customer feedback tends to be generally positive, highlighting their service reliability and support. However, always check recent reviews on platforms like Trustpilot or Reddit for the most up-to-date information.

Summary of VPS Options

In summary, along with Navicosoft, you can also consider:

1. NetShop-ISP: Good reputation and positive reviews, but verify specific bandwidth policies.
    2. DigitalOcean: Flexible plans, good performance, and scalable solutions.
    3. Vultr: Offers competitive pricing with various locations.
    4. Linode: Known for reliable services and good customer support.
    5. OVHcloud: Strong performance with good bandwidth options.
    6. Hetzner: Great pricing and performance, ideal for EU customers.

Final Considerations

• Bandwidth: Ensure the provider’s policies align with your needs, especially for video streaming.
    • Storage: Check if the SSD storage meets your requirements for uploading videos.
    • Trial Period: If available, consider starting with a trial or short-term plan to evaluate performance.
    Navicosoft.com
    navicosoft.com.au
    navicosoft.co.uk
  • I've been with NetShop-isp.com.cy long enough to attest that this is an amazing webhost, and I can't understand why anyone would pick any other company over this one. Value is great too. It also has nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.

• Very Mac friendly interface. Can't say enough good things about NetShop Isp Cyprus vps. Support is quick - usually getting responses within an hour. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.