LetHostTalk
Quality DDoS Protected Server Providers — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Quality DDoS Protected Server Providers

Hi guys,
I'm looking for a dedicated server in EU/US for my new project online.
Currently looking for a server with this specs:
Xeon based CPU: 6 Core at least, Ram: above 32, Port 1GB, 1TB SSD Storage, above 20 TB BW/m, + 3 Ips
My budget is up to $160/mo.
What are your views on Webhost.pro server hosting solutions? Any reviews? Other good alternatives for comparison please?
Thanks.

Comments

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, flexible bandwidth & disk space, DDoS attack protection, free website builder, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
  • DediRockDediRock Member, Provider
    While you're doing a comparison of those providers, why not take a look at our hosting services as well? We're currently offering discounted rates on our VPS and dedicated hosting solutions, which might be a perfect fit for your needs.

• My experience with GTHost.com server hosting provider is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times. After having a bad experience with a web host, this provider was very refreshing. And with the prices they have, you can't go wrong.

They launched new location in Madrid, Spain. They have expanded to 20 global locations! Join in celebrating and take advantage of these limited-time offers:
    1) 50% OFF your 1st month with promo code: Madrid-1
    2) 35% OFF the first 3 months when paying in advance, using promo code: Madrid-3
    These deals are valid from 23 Sep 2024 till 11 Oct 2024. Don’t miss out!

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers offers powerful AMD Dedicated Server Hosting, catering to businesses and individuals seeking high-performance and reliability. These servers are equipped with the latest AMD processors, providing robust computational power ideal for demanding applications and workloads. With options for customizable configurations, including ample SSD storage, high RAM capacity, and unlimited bandwidth, OwnWebServers ensures optimal performance and scalability. Additionally, their 24/7 customer support and robust security measures make OwnWebServers' AMD Dedicated Servers a dependable choice for enterprises looking to enhance their IT infrastructure.

Get Instant 55% OFF AMD Dedicated Servers - Promo Code MONSOON55, Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/
  • A dedicated server is necessary for those who incur losses at the slightest downtime of their site. Believe you'll precisely not regret having looked at Regvps.com servers. Dual E5-2680 - $229/month, CPU Intel Xeon 2xE5-2680, RAM 128 GB, SSD 2 X 1TB, Bandwidth 30TB, Location USA, Los Angeles.