LetHostTalk
Affordable Switzerland VPS required — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Affordable Switzerland VPS required

Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, Im looking for the following. Any recommendations would be appreciated:
Switzerland based Unmanaged CentOS VPS
30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
Any info on Regvps.com vps? Is it good?

Thanks

Comments

• If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then Regvps.com is definitely for you. I usually get a reply within an hour, and they're always polite and friendly. The service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

• Try this one: XenVps1 - $15/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 1GB, HDD 25GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.

I asked in Regvps.com support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.

They are always willing to take that extra step.

• HortHort Member
    Deals from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are the best to sign up with.
    Their reliable servers, responsive support team, competitive pricing, and user-friendly interface have made it an excellent choice for hosting my websites.

• Great hosting provider with very cheap prices and incredible storage and bandwidth plans. Regvps.com support phone calls and emails are always quick. I've only needed about 4 tickets and everything has been minor and resolved very quickly.