LetHostTalk
Shared account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared account to sign up with ...

Which shared account is better to sign up with - libertyvps.net or planethoster.com?

Comments

• I have been hosted with many providers but Webhost.pro is the best webhost! My experience is great! I really love their easy to use control panel. Everything is great! The support-guys are very cool and fast!

• NebulaPointNebulaPoint Member, Provider
    I have been using shared hosting from hostpro.com for about a year now and I can say that it is one of the best options for small projects. I chose the cheapest plan with a 10 GB NVMe SSD for $3.95/month, and it's enough for my page. I was pleasantly surprised by the speed - pages load instantly thanks to NVMe drives. In addition, there is a convenient DirectAdmin panel that is easy to work with. Support works 24/7, and this is a big plus because any issue can be resolved at any time. I also like that the hosting is fully managed, so there's no need to worry about updates or security. Among the bonuses is the ability to install an SSL certificate for free and use Cloudflare for security and speed. Also, the entire server is backed up daily, so I can easily get a copy of all or one of the files I need. These copies are available for 30 days!
  • DediRockDediRock Member, Provider
    Tarakliya said:
    Which shared account is better to sign up with - libertyvps.net or planethoster.com?

I’ve seen them mentioned a lot, and both offer solid hosting solutions. It’s a good idea to evaluate each provider based on uptime, server locations, and the level of support you expect. At DediRock, we’ve tailored our services with reliable, strategically placed U.S. servers, and right now, we’re offering discount coupons, making it an even better time to explore our hosting solutions.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    Tarakliya said:

OwnWebServers offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
    2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
    3. Free domain registration with annual plans
    4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
    5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
    6. Free SSL certificates
    7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.
  • myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    Try out MyResellerHome, for the best shared hosting plans. Our web hosting plan starts at $2/m. It includes features like 24/7 customer support, free site migration, free setup, free website builder, and more. For more information, please visit our website.
  • mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider
    If you're considering shared hosting options, check out the options offered by hostpro.com. Their support team is always available 24/7, which can be a decisive factor for those who need a quick response to technical issues. Additionally, their servers are highly stable, which allows you to avoid unwanted site failures. The cost of the services is also attractive, so it's worth considering if it's right for your needs.