LetHostTalk
Right EU VPS hosting provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right EU VPS hosting provider ...

Deals from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• One thing I must say about Rockhoster.com is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

I've had my website with them for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.

• If you need reliable EU VPS hosting, give GTHost.com team a try. They are supporting the customer very well and listen to my wishes. The price and their products are great. They keep improving their services, and the size of disk space and bandwith transfer rate.

• I would recommend rockhoster.com hosting servers to anyone needing a website for personal use or any business. Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge.
    Control panels: cPanel, SolusVM, Virtualizor, Cloudflare.

• Why not give Greenwebpage.com vps hosting a try?
    Their uptime is very good. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing. I really love their easy to use control panel. Everything is great!

• Accounts from surfhosting.co and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
    The speed is excellent without freezes and technical support is always in touch, which will always help you in any situation. I will continue to work with them and would recommend to anyone.

• NebulaPointNebulaPoint Member, Provider
    I chose VPS hosting for a new project and once again chose hostpro.com. Their managed VPSs offer reliable performance thanks to the use of NVMe technology and Intel Xeon processors. Interestingly, support is available around the clock, and there is also a choice of locations, which can be useful for optimizing download speeds for users from different regions. Daily data backups for 30 days look very promising. They offer many flexible plans with the ability to choose a convenient server control panel from both free and paid options.