LetHostTalk
server hosting solutions? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

server hosting solutions?

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the hosting offers section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Thinking to try NetShop-isp.com.cy server hosting solutions. Are they good? Other options?

Thank you.

Comments

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider

Get 55% OFF on your first month of OwnWebServers Dedicated Servers with our limited-time offer! Use code MONSOON55 at checkout to unlock unbeatable savings. Whether you're running high-traffic websites or resource-intensive applications, our dedicated servers are built to deliver top performance, security, and reliability. Don't miss out on this massive discount—start now and experience superior hosting. Offer valid for new customers only, so act fast and power your business with the best! MONSOON55 at checkout.

Hosting Deal: https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

• I have two domains hosted at NetShop isp Cyprus dedicated server and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none. Support is top notch! I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly.

• Well, netshop-isp.com.cy is ok. I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice. I do not need a silly amount of space, their support and feature set is hard to beat.

• DediRockDediRock Member, Provider
    Rootball said:

Hi,
    Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
    I have seen some deals here in the hosting offers section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
    Thinking to try NetShop-isp.com.cy server hosting solutions. Are they good? Other options?

Thank you.

Hi, it’s always smart to compare options. When doing so, it’s worth considering factors like server locations, uptime, and customer support responsiveness. At DediRock, we focus on U.S.-based, strategically located servers to ensure top-notch performance, and we’re currently offering discount coupons for new users. It’s a great time to give us a try if you’re looking for reliable hosting with personalized support.

• Navicosoft_TechNavicosoft_Tech Member, Provider
     Navicosoft
    - **Overview**: Navicosoft is a hosting provider that offers a variety of services, including dedicated servers. They operate in multiple regions, including the US and Europe.
    - Specifications: They provide several server configurations, including options with Intel i5 processors. Check their offerings to find a suitable match for your requirements.
    - **Bandwidth**: Navicosoft typically offers competitive bandwidth options; it’s best to confirm whether they can provide unmetered bandwidth specifically.
    - **Support**: Known for responsive customer service, they can assist you promptly if you encounter any issues.
    - **Reviews**: Customer feedback is generally positive,

1.NetShop-ISP
       - **Overview**: Based in Cyprus, NetShop-ISP offers various hosting solutions, including dedicated servers.
       - **Performance**: Generally receives positive reviews for reliability and customer support. Confirm server configurations to ensure they meet your i5 and bandwidth requirements.
       - **Unmetered Bandwidth**: Verify their specific bandwidth policy as "unmetered" can sometimes have fair use limitations.

2. OVHcloud
       - **Location**: Multiple datacenters in Europe and North America.
       - **Specs**: Offers dedicated servers with various configurations, including i5 options.
       - **Bandwidth**: Known for good network performance with reasonable bandwidth options.

3. Hetzner
       - **Location**: Germany and Finland.
       - **Specs**: Provides a variety of dedicated server options with competitive pricing.
       - **Bandwidth**: Excellent reputation for reliability and performance.

4. DigitalOcean (Dedicated Droplets)
       - **Location**: Global, with datacenters in Europe.
       - **Specs**: While primarily known for cloud services, they offer dedicated droplets that might fit your needs.
       - **Bandwidth**: Offers good network capabilities.

5. Vultr
       - **Location**: Multiple datacenters, including Europe.
       - **Specs**: Offers dedicated instances that can be configured to your needs.
       - **Bandwidth**: Known for strong performance and flexibility.

6. Liquid Web
       - **Location**: US and EU.
       - **Specs**: Offers high-performance dedicated servers with excellent support.
       - **Bandwidth**: They offer various bandwidth options, but it’s best to check for specific unmetered solutions.

Recommendations
    - **Reviews and Feedback**: Always check recent customer reviews and community feedback to gauge the reliability of any provider.
    - **Support and SLAs**: Ensure the provider has responsive support and clear service level agreements (SLAs).
    - **Test Before Committing**: If possible, start with a short-term plan to evaluate performance and support before making a long-term commitment.

navicosoft.com
    navicosoft.com.au
    navicosoft.co.uk