LetHostTalk
VPS in Switzerland — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS in Switzerland

Cluster63Cluster63 Member
edited January 2020 in General Talks
Which VPS is better to use in Switzerland: either asvhost.com or swissnode.ch?

Comments

• What’s your hosting budget?

I have been a customer for one year and just paid for a second year. Cloudarion.com is professional one. Uptime is amazing, the servers are top notch! They have stable servers in Switzerland.
  • To put it simply, swissnode.ch are the best hosting switzerland provider I've ever used. Period. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
  • I have been a customer for one year and just paid for a second year. Swissnode.ch is professional one. I have multiple sites hosted (note to admin domain referenced is not the primary) and have experienced no downtime. Recommend their Swiss VPS solutions.
  • Have a look at deals which QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net provide.
    Their sites are easy to navigate and everything is laid out clearly. The price you see is the price you pay, unlike other companies. My experience has been very pleasant indeed, very impressed and certainly will continue with them.

• I'm happy with swissnode.ch swiss hosting service. They have been the only web host that I have ever hosted with and they have never given me any reason to want to change services. Technical support issues are resolved in a timely manner.
  • You can get the best vps service at fresh roasted hosting.Its an American company who provides services worldwide with good data centre.They are known for its quick excellent support.