LetHostTalk
Dedicated server for my new project online — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Dedicated server for my new project online

Hi guys,
I'm looking for a dedicated server in EU/US for my new project online.
Currently looking for a server with this specs:
Xeon based CPU: 6 Core at least, Ram: above 32, Port 1GB, 1TB SSD Storage, above 20 TB BW/m, + 3 Ips
My budget is up to $160/mo.
What are your views on Webhost.pro server hosting solutions? Any reviews? Other good alternatives for comparison please?
Thanks.

Comments

• I have been using hostingsource.com.  I have to say that I have no issues with their services at all. I think you can trust them.

• You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime! Webhost.pro is reliable and professional web host. You can also try their website builder - it is easy to use.

• bodHOST provides instant dedicated servers at competitive prices, making it an attractive option for businesses seeking high-performance hosting solutions without breaking the bank. With complete control over their server environment, customers have full root access and can choose from a variety of operating systems to suit their specific needs. bodHOST's dedicated servers are powered by high-performance hardware and SSD storage, ensuring fast and reliable performance for mission-critical applications. Additionally, bodHOST's 24/7 customer support ensures that any issues are resolved quickly, providing peace of mind for customers who demand top-notch service at an affordable price point.
  • DediRockDediRock Member, Provider
    It might be helpful to check their features, support, and pricing based on your specific needs. And, I’d be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements if you’re interested in exploring other options.

• I had a few problems to set up my new account, but thanks to the awesome support of Webhost.pro webhost finally I managed it. Their support is outstanding. Very fast and friendly. Even I'm using them for a short time, I'm very happy with my choice. The hosting package is coming with a bunch of free software, like 1- Click WordPress installation and unlimited databases.