LetHostTalk
Good vps is needed. Location prefer US or EU, KVM. — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Good vps is needed. Location prefer US or EU, KVM.

Hi,

I'm looking vps with yearly payment $70. Max is $80. Location prefer US or EU, KVM.
Bandwidth at least 1TB. SSD - 50 gbs, 4 gbs RAM.
What are your views on Rockhoster.com vps hosting solutions? Can I rely on Them? Any reviews?
Thanks

Comments

• Check out here
    I believe you will enjoy their services

• You can rely on Rockhoster.com hosting. They were extremely patient as I cluelessly asked for various ports to be opened to allow extra functionality on one of my sites. Uptime is (nearly) 100%. You know, I've encountered a few small hick-ups in the last 9 months but in fact I haven't encountered any problems during the last 5 months.

• SitebunkerSitebunker Member, Provider

You can try our V2 - Business package. For annual payment, you get a 20% discount, and an additional 10% discount if you also apply the code: sitebunkernet10. For one year the final price, it costs $85.97 and meets all your requirements:

• Storage: 50 GB SSD NVMe
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • CPU: 2x vCore 2.5 - 3.35 GHz
    • Traffic: Unlimited
    • Virtualization: KVM
    Link: Sitebunker VPS
  • SitebunkerSitebunker Member, Provider
    Maekfee said:

Hi,

I'm looking vps with yearly payment $70. Max is $80. Location prefer US or EU, KVM.
    Bandwidth at least 1TB. SSD - 50 gbs, 4 gbs RAM.
    What are your views on Rockhoster.com vps hosting solutions? Can I rely on Them? Any reviews?
    Thanks

You can try our V2 - Business package. For annual payment, you get a 20% discount, and an additional 10% discount if you also apply the code: sitebunkernet10. For one year the final price, it costs $85.97 and meets all your requirements:

• Storage: 50 GB SSD NVMe
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • CPU: 2x vCore 2.5 - 3.35 GHz
    • Traffic: Unlimited
    • Virtualization: KVM
    Link: Sitebunker VPS
  • Check out
    They have premium solutions and very good and fast support and customer service.