LetHostTalk
Right server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right server to sign up with ...

Which server is better to sign up with - surfhosting.co or planethoster.com?
What would you do being in my place?

Comments

• I've been in the web design business for over 10 years, and I've used Many web hosts. And I've found that GTHost.com dedicated server host is the absolute best overall. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
  • I do want to say that Planethoster.com has been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other hosts. Overall, this appears to be a decent web host that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.

I am very happy with the performance of my sites there.

• DediRockDediRock Member, Provider
    MyWebS said:
    Which server is better to sign up with - surfhosting.co or planethoster.com?
    What would you do being in my place?

I believe it’s important to assess each provider's features, support, and pricing in relation to your specific needs. If you're interested in exploring other options, I'd be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements.

• I know NetShop-isp.com.cy is quite good host. The add-ons work a high percentage of the time. Their rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!