LetHostTalk
Any good host for CMS Sytems like Wordpress? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Any good host for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?

Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?
I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get. Any info on hostingsource.com hosting solutions?

Comments

• Package plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are full of useful resources at ery modest rates.
    Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.
    I couldn't be happier with them as I write this. I highly recommend them, absolutely fabulous. 

• Pretty good web hosting solutions you can get from Webhost.pro professionals. The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.

• emberrcemberrc Member, Provider
    Use Ghost.

ReliableCloud - Premium Windows VPS/RDP

Unmetered Traffic | NVMe Storage | Global Locations | 24/7 Support

Starting at just $6/mo | Recurring Discounts Available

• Well, rockhoster.com is quite reliable. Tech support can be slow and sometimes it takes a few iterations to solve an issue. The control panels always work, everything's up. Good communication and support. The wordpress hosting is packaged with ready to use wordpress installation at 1-click. Starting at €3.67/mo.

• I have a small Joomla web site hosted with hostingsource.com cPanel web host. It was not so easy for me to find such a stable hosting service. According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer. If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it.

• I believe that almost ever hosting provider supports that web application. I recommend hostingsource.com, libertyvps.net. I know for sure that they have their servers optimized for this CMS.