LetHostTalk
allwebhost.com vs planethoster.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

allwebhost.com vs planethoster.com

Comparing servers from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• I've been with Allwebhost.com for over a year. Their hosting service has been fairly good. You can get dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• I cant say about prices since I havent looked at any other hosts, but worth every penny. Like the features included into Allwebhost.com forex vps solution. They get an A+ for running their business with a good product and unmatched customer support.

• My neighbor recommended me to host my wordpress blog with Allwebhost.com while I did not know much about any web hosting provider. It was a good advice, worked very well for me. I first place it at vps server. The unlimited subdomains are great and customer support is real time good work. Recommended.
  • I definitely would recommend Allwebhost.com forex vps solutions to any friends of mine. They are feature rich and answer trouble tickets usually within 30 minutes to an hour. Their support team is very good. My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price.

• mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider
    You may find it useful to pay attention to VPS hosting, which provides automatic backups. For example, I use the services of hostpro.com, and they create daily backups, which allows me to be calm about my data. If something happens, it can always be restored quickly. In addition, their technical support is always in touch, works without interruption and is ready to resolve any issues for free, which is especially important in case of difficult situations.
  • I have to say that allwebhost.com has various server solutions. Yes, they are good. But before you start checking them you need to specify what exactly you need.
  • I've been using bodHOST for VPS hosting, and I highly recommend it for your business. Their services are reliable, with excellent uptime and robust security features. The customer support team is responsive and helpful, making the entire experience seamless. Additionally, their competitive pricing and flexible plans cater to a variety of needs. If you're looking for a dependable Linux VPS server provider, bodHOST is definitely worth considering.
  • DediRockDediRock Member, Provider
    When deciding on a hosting plan, it's essential to consider more than just price; reliability, uptime, and customer support play a huge role in your overall experience. 

At Dedirock, we focus on providing high-performance VPS plans with guaranteed uptime, strong DDoS protection, and flexible scalability as your needs grow. Plus, we're currently offering a promotion that might suit your budget!

What specific features are most important to you in a VPS; performance, security, or maybe ease of management?