LetHostTalk
Hosting for multiple Wordpress sites — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Hosting for multiple Wordpress sites

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for affordable but decent shared hosting for multiple Wordpress sites.
Can anyone recommend a provider and give me some guidance as to what I should look for?
Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy cPanel web hosting solutions? Are they good for wordpress?
Sorry I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to hosting

Comments

• My last provider took days or weeks or never. Although not one of the best providers for cost per gigabyte provided, the reliability and services makes it a good value. No doubt, netshop-isp.com.cy is a stable webhost with a good customer support that will resolve any issue.

• HortHort Member
    Accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth every cent you pay for their services. 
    Their customer service is incredible. There are no "tech egotists" there like with 99% of the other IT firms. They are problem solvers and solution providers.

• HotaddonHotaddon Member, Provider
    You can check the VPS and Cloud server offers section of this forum.

Host Addon | Premium Hosting Services
    ¦| Dedicated Servers | Premium Cloud Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | SSL | Domains

• The customer service is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem. NetShop Isp cPanel web host is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.

• I found netshop-isp.com.cy web host and needed to transfer my files to their VPS hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.

• These providers have their servers designed for the WordPress.
    Have a look at hostingsource.com or rockhoster.com.
    Both of them are good for WordPress.