LetHostTalk
Providing VPS from dedicated servers? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Providing VPS from dedicated servers?

Hey,
As the title suggests I am looking to provide VPS for my customers.
I wanted to ask a few questions.
1. I have read a lot of articles and everyone seems to give a different opinion, can I virtualize the threads of a CPU or is it just the cores?
2. What is the best dedicated servers specs (CPU, RAM etc) to be able to cost efficiently provide around 20-30 VPS for 4x8 VPS and 6x12 VPS? I do not need anything crazy as users will be running non-critical programs.

I do not want customers to use other providers as I will need the vps in the same server rack as my main servers.
I will be purchasing these dedicated servers and then splitting into VPS using KVM, Porxmox etc.

Any tips in managing or what is the best way to go about this would be great.
What are your views on Digitalserver.com.mx server hosting solutions? Is it reliable host? Any alternatives?

Comments

• Accounts from hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.

• Why not give GTHost.com instant servers a try?
    The price is great. The features are great. Fast support via online chat... .

• All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you. Think you will make the right decision to choose Kvchosting.net or Regvps.com server hosting packages. The support is always very friendly and helpful. The evening and weekend support a few months ago have given me a lot of confidence in their customer-focused approach.

• I would like to say that I am fully satisfied dealing with Datapacket.net web host. I like their features: Excellent Customer Service, very quick response times day and night, very little downtime, quick to address issues as they arise, nice pricing.

• nisha_bulltennisha_bullten Member, Provider
    Yes, many providers offer VPS from dedicated servers. Look into OVH, Hetzner, or Liquid Web. They provide flexible VPS solutions with strong performance, leveraging dedicated hardware for better reliability.