LetHostTalk
looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

Any information on GTHost.com ddos protected dedicated server hosting services.

I need one server (unmanaged) which is located in Switzerland. Please, any suggestions?

Comments

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    VERY satisfied with GTHost.com server hosting service. I switched my company's website, as well as many of our client's website over to their hosting plans over a year ago and we have had no significant troubles at all. They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
  • Can say that GTHost.com dedicated server host is most often very responsive and accommodating. I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.

With increased speed, your website will also have these potential benefits.

• Accounts from surfhosting.co and legionbox.com are the best to sign up with.
    Their service is top-notch, and the speed of their hosting is commendable.

• Can say that Regvps.com web host is perfect. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spam assassin.