LetHostTalk
VPS account which is good for hosting a forum ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS account which is good for hosting a forum ...

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow? 

Comments

• A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance. You can rely on Neironvps.com and also Hostnamaste.com vps hosting solutions. Pricing is quite reasonable, they saved a lot of money for me, I like it very much.

• ITivan80ITivan80 Member, Provider
    I can highly recommend www.PowerSurge.net for their reliability and experience. 
  • CloudblastCloudblast Member, Provider
    just make sure it has a good network and enough resources, a forum isn't heavy unless you have a lot of visitors.
  • GreenArrow99GreenArrow99 Member, Provider
    edited July 7
    I recommend layer7.net or advinservers for vps, I've used advinservers a lot and they're amazing and same with layer7.net as they're pricing is much good.
  • MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    edited July 8
    If you do not want spend much I recommend going with unmanaged services. I believe you will be able to get a good one here: gthost.com

Post edited by Maekfee on
  • Cluster63Cluster63 Member
    VPS accounts from hostnamaste.com and surfhosting.co can be quite right for you.
    They are definitely your to-go hosting providers whenever you want to buy a powerful and cheap hosting/server for your companies and for your clients. Their power specifics are just a lot better than enough, it provides more than enough resources for you to run a website smoothly.

• Depends on what you need and where.
    If you are looking for good hosted solution in the USA or Canada you can check: gthost.com. If you need in Europe -  go ahead and have a look at swisslayer.com.