LetHostTalk
Right server provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right server provider ...

Comparing servers from hostingsource.com and swisslayer.com, which plan would you sign up with and why? Any ideas?

Comments

• rockoloprockolop Member
    I'd recommend Regvps.com servers. Great customer service so far. They called me immediately to verify my order, and when I had some 'basic' unresolved problems, they investigated and got back to me in a few days. Up-time on the hosting has been flawless, as far as I know.
  • ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers offers a range of stable dedicated server hosting options, including those located in Europe. By choosing a European server, you can ensure better latency and faster response times for your European audience, as well as adhering to regional data privacy laws. OwnWebServers takes pride in delivering reliable, secure, and customizable hosting solutions, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking a European-based dedicated server.

XEON E5 2620v3
    6 Cores
    2.4GHz
    15MB
    RAM : 32GB
    STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
    MONTHLY PRICE $105

Get Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Servers - Promo Code EASTER55, Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/
  • You can trust GTHost.com instant servers.

Their tech support is very professional. They replied in 3 minutes after my request and solved all the troubles I was experiencing explaining me everything regarding my own mistakes. I like their service, it is quite cheap. Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy.

• ITivan80ITivan80 Member, Provider
    Depends what do you need a hosting service and what are your hardware requirements? 
  • MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    I recommend you to check https://www.swisslayer.com/
    They have a lot of good services and solutions.

• I think if you try them you won't regret.

• GomarryGomarry Member
    Servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    In sum, the top three aspects I adore about these companies are: their unparalleled performance, responsive support, and ethical principles.

• RootballRootball Member
    I have been dealing with neironvps.com. Good speed, fast support. I like everything.

• mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider
    HostPro.com can be a good choice for your project. They offer VPS, shared hosting, and dedicated servers that provide high performance and stability. Personally, I was pleasantly surprised by their technical support, which is always quick to respond and help with all questions. It might be worth considering their services in more detail to find the best option for your site. They have a variety of plans, so you can choose something suitable for yourself.