LetHostTalk
Offshore server hosting in Netherlands? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Offshore server hosting in Netherlands?

I'd like to choose the best web host: Linux, RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 2 TB, Streaming Live
Got to know about these web host: Hostplay.com - their offshore servers look affordable. Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?
Any discounts?

Comments

• Are you considering only the Netherlands? Perhaps some other EU country as well?
    https://serveria.com SERVERIA.COM privately owned datacenter in Riga, Latvia: 100% anonymous dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and more.
  • Hosting.uk and legionbox.com plans are the best in Europe.
    Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.
  • Hostplay.com have the best Tech and general support I have experienced. Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support.
  • If you buy shared hosting, the streaming will not be work any hosting provider end because it will work very very slow... If you buy vps or dedicated server anywhere, the streaming will work good...