LetHostTalk
The best shared hositng service in Europe ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

The best shared hositng service in Europe ...

What is the best shared hosting service in Europe?
It seems to me they are - hostsailor.com (60% off with free .com) and libertyvps.net, what do you think?

Comments

• ==>> QHoster.com would be a perfect choice. The Christmas promo code is 33% OFF on VPS, Dedicated and Shared until end of January. Coupon code is: QHOSTERXMAS
  • Believe warez-host.com cPanel shared hosting plans will also meet your needs. I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
  • In Libertyvps.net all features are useful for customers like publishing of web deployment. It is configured well and works good without any problems. Their prices are extremely competitive, but also their staff are extremely helpful. They have immediately fixed my problems.
  • There are many providers but the number one provider in Europe is Godaddy Europe where you can get good hosting at a cheaper price with good customer support and excellent data centre.
  • Well, libertyvps.net have been a great host from what I had before. Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison.