LetHostTalk
Best Hosting for WordPress Required — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Best Hosting for WordPress Required

I run about 10 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive).

I'd like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $40 a month on hosting. So a few questions:

1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).

2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?

I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. (currently paying about $25/month).

What can you say about GTHost.com vps hosting solutions? Can I rely on them?

Thanks!

Comments

• GreenhostGreenhost Member, Provider
    edited May 29
    If you are interested, please feel free to contact us. We can offer hosting for your websites at a reasonable price. Additionally, you can take advantage of a free 3-month service trial to test the performance and quality of our services.
    Use discount code "lhtfree" to get 3 months free.

█ [GreenHost.Cloud | Reliable & eco-friendly Web Hosting Solution]

█ [Cloud  > Website Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Website Builder | Email Hosting]

█ [One tree per customer]

• TarakliyaTarakliya Member
    Check out accounts from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services in a quality manner.
    Count me a satisfied customer. They are cost-competitive and service oriented.

• When I was looking for a VPS, GTHost.com seemed right up my alley. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people. I am completely satisfied with them and I would recommend their Canada vps to everyone!

• HostologHostolog Member, Provider
    Hello, we can provide service with our servers in Turkey location.

For detailed information, you can visit hostolog.com