LetHostTalk
Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails?

Hi Guys,
Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost who supports Ruby on Rails. Should be able to offer SSL support and unique ip. Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 30-50 Gbs of space and hosting 5-7 domains should be available. For rails support I like to use jRuby and Torquebox, but Passenger, and at least ruby 2.1 is ok too. Daily backups of files and DB should be available. The monthly budget would be around $30-40 (less is of course welcome). I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
What are your views on Neironvps.com web host? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Best Wishes

Comments

• RootballRootball Member

The interface is clean, concise and configuring your site(s) is straightforward. There is even a good number of third party web applications (forums, CMS), all popular applications like phpBB, Wordpress, ...

Don't look any further, Neironvps.com is a true gem that fits any budget!

• rockoloprockolop Member

I initially chose Neironvps.com for the price and features. The price and features remain solid. This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

I am very pleased!

• TarakliyaTarakliya Member
    Web hosting companies like allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com can be quite right for you. 
    Super-transparent with their pricing and services, admin areas all really easy to manage too. But the thing that keeps me a customer is the excellent customer support I receive. Truly the best.