LetHostTalk
Looking for a host that can grow with my site — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Looking for a host that can grow with my site

I'm launching a WordPress site next month that I believe will grow faster than expected. I'm not sure what's the best choice for hosting. I currently have a VPS host (who I really like as a host - they're local with killer support) and I'm not sure if that's the best route or not. My current VPS (2gb ram) has multiple failures a day with automatic restarts. It's hosting a one multisite install (with 3 active subsites, 4-5 inactive subsites and less than 100 visitors a day total on average), a second site with 60-70 visitors a day and 2 other sites that are lucky to get one visitor a day. The failures have me concerned that 1 site 300-500 members and 1000 hits a day will need a lot more resource-wise than what I have now. I don't think that there's that huge a load on it (though maybe the multisite is a resource hog?). So I'm really not sure which way to go - and perhaps it's because I don't understand hosting that well. A distributed grid sounds cool, but does it work in practice? Is eventually getting a dedicated server unavoidable? What the hell do sites that have a lot of members and traffic do?

What can you say about Regvps.com dedicated servers for rent hosting? Any reviews? Other hosts? All advice will be appreciated - I'm planning on launching my site, I need to get this squared away ASAP. Thanks!

Comments

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
    •No hardware maintenance
    •Fast and reliable
    •Daily Backups and Snapshots
    •Quick Server Deployment

You can save 55% OFF on all affordable vps hosting plans - Use Code EASTER55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

• GomarryGomarry Member
    Attractive Wordpress deals are available from hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
    These companies have been an absolute game-changers for my online presence. With their reliable and blazing-fast servers, my website's performance has skyrocketed. The customer support team is top-notch, always prompt and knowledgeable. Their user-friendly interface and extensive features make managing my site a breeze. I couldn't be happier with these companies. Highly recommended! 5 stars all the way!

• HostingsourceHostingsource Member, Provider
    It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

• rockoloprockolop Member

Well, I have being using Regvps.com dedicated hosting for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable.