LetHostTalk
Low cost shared account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Low cost shared account to sign up with ...

Comparing shared accounts from rockhoster.com and allwebhost.com, which way should I go and why?

Comments

• swisslayerswisslayer Member, Provider
    Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.

• I wouldn't move from Rockhoster.com for anything, not while it's working as great as now! The tools provided are great! Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them. So I would have to recommend them, highly, based on my experience thus far.

• GomarryGomarry Member
    Right shared accounts are available from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com.
    Their Customer Service is outstanding. Having 24/7 support from people who care and go out of their way to help is priceless.

• HortHort Member
    Attractive accounts are available from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com.
    Excellent. Great & kind Support, great service. Prices are low, there’s nothing to complain of. 

• Pretty good cPanel web hosting solutions you can get from NetShop Isp web host. Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. You'll get instant provisioning accounts + world-leading cPanel control panel.