LetHostTalk
Shared hosting provider ... which way is better to follow? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared hosting provider ... which way is better to follow?

Shared accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are attraxctive for me and I wonder which one is better to sign up with and why?

Comments

• GreenhostGreenhost Member, Provider
    There is no big difference, you can choose one.
    Any provider can be the best or worst provider for you, you have to experience.

█ [GreenHost.Cloud | Reliable & eco-friendly Web Hosting Solution]

█ [Cloud  > Website Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Website Builder | Email Hosting]

█ [One tree per customer]

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member

The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered. I am fully satisfied using Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services.

• I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend Libertyvps.net - Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.

• Give vote for Rockhoster.com hosting solutions. The customer service is always very prompt and polite, and their technology has never let me down yet. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them to others... Support is Exellent. Not a lot else I can say apart from use them ;-)

• You can trust Libertyvps.net - it's well-known Bitcoin web host. They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed. Price is great, reliability is great.
  • mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider
    I have personally been using shared services from hostpro.com for several years and am very satisfied with their service. Their servers are reliable and fast, making them ideal for hosting websites of any complexity. The support is also impressive in its efficiency and speed of resolving any issues.