LetHostTalk
Dedicated Servers with DDoS Protection — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Dedicated Servers with DDoS Protection

Thank you for reading the post, I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated servers with DDoS Protection.
So, I'm searching for a reliable provider who provides me with up to 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection, & of course, I need managed support.
I see some provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
Have seen ZipServers.com offers Dedicated Servers. What are your views on them?
So, if you have any suggestions, please write me.

Comments

• GreenhostGreenhost Member, Provider
    I suggest that you get it from the OVH data center, DDOS Protection is available on the servers and can be adjusted in your user panel.

█ [GreenHost.Cloud | Reliable & eco-friendly Web Hosting Solution]

█ [Cloud  > Website Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Website Builder | Email Hosting]

█ [One tree per customer]

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    Current Promotion: 25% off LIFETIME SSD VPS with code: SSD2022

I have been using ZipServers.com for 7 months and I'm very happy with their services. Their servers, support and uptime are superb. Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.

• I switched to Datapacket.net after several days of research. The dedicated servers are sold with set specs as I found they had better processors in them and I had an extra 2 GBs of RAM! More performance for my sites so I didnt complain! The support guys at are simply excellent, you can see the difference in service and it matter a lot to me.
  • No service could ever guarantee 100% uptime, but on the two occasions I've experienced very short periods of downtime, I've immediately been able to get through to support via the freephone number and they've known exactly what was happening and why. They've also helped me with SSL certificates and URL rewriting via e-mail, always responding within ten minutes. ZipServers.com can be trusted.

• I'm using bodHOST’s managed dedicated server hosting is your solution! With the offer, you can enjoy a 10% discount on dedicated servers using the code ESTDH10. You will experience unmatched performance, security, and customization options with a dedicated server that caters to your specific requirements. bodHOST ensures that your website is secure and operating at optimal speed, giving you full control over your digital domain. Take advantage of this offer now and command your website like a true master!

• HortHort Member
    Check out reliable servers can be got from sunucun.com.tr and planethoster.com.
    Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.