LetHostTalk
Need your advice ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Need your advice ...

Shared plans from avansit.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and need to know which plan is the best for hosting a forum?

Comments

• VPSnetVPSnet Member, Provider
    Type your comment
    Cluster63 said:

Shared plans from avansit.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and need to know which plan is the best for hosting a forum?

Hi Cluster, we would say both of them are good option, you should decide by yourself or check reddit for more information. Personally we would probably choose rockhoster from these two, good luck :smile:
    www.vpsnet.com
  • I'd recommend you to consider other providers as well..
    https://serveria.com SERVERIA.COM privately owned datacenter in Riga, Latvia: 100% anonymous dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and more.
  • Nice shared hosting accounts you can find at Hostforweb.com - recommend them (time-tested one). Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
  • Use shared accounts from time-tested companies: HostingSource.com and QHoster.com (CR2QS5B85D) . Good speed, fast support and see no down time yet! The best value at them is friendly support.
  • If it has to be one of those two: I had good experiences with avansit.
  • HortHort Member
    edited December 2019
    Both mentioned companies - avansit.com and rockhoster.com (XMAS) -are worthwhile.
    I found these companies the best solution to your problems. They are not only most economical in the market but they provide non-conventional / unique services and quality customer support like no one else.