LetHostTalk
VPS account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS account to sign up with ...

Which VPS should I have a deal with - rockhoster.com or hostsailor.com?
If you were me, what would you do?

Comments

• Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always some one waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing. Rockhoster.com kvm vps plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.

• I vote for rockhoster.com.
    Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.

• I have a Basic VPS at GTHost.com I use for most of my web development customers, and the server has not had any appreciable downtime since I signed up eight months ago. It is the host I have trusted and so far they have come through 100%.

• I find Rockhoster.com to be incredibly Perfect. Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all level´s knowledgeable people.

• mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider

I would like to share my experience of using services from hostpro.com as I am very satisfied with their service and quality of services. From my point of view, their VPS is a great choice for businesses of all sizes. Not only reliability, but also speed and high-level support keep their customers satisfied.
    Try to consider making a deal with hostpro.com.
    Feel free to contact hostpro.com technical support with any questions or need for more information.