LetHostTalk
USA Dedicated Server services? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

USA Dedicated Server services?

I need #1 web host, I would like to get dedicated Server USA.
What can you say about Hostingsource.com and Kvchosting.net USA Dedicated Server services?
How are their server hosting solutions?

Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

Comments

• It seems to me deals from kvchosting.net (turkey19) and asvhost.com are the best.
    Their servers are of a very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.
  • ==>> Give centohost.com a try. Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times. Highly recommended.
  • I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans. I know hostingsource.com is a nice US web hosting provider. They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
  • You can trust kvchosting.net provider and their professional hosting services. They got so many awards for their super fast hosting services. Many webmasters appreciate the work they do for them. Recommended.
  • VPSnetVPSnet Member, Provider
    As far as we know good providers are liquidweb, rackspace and plenty more, you should reddit it
    www.vpsnet.com
  • The best server providers are: kvchosting.net and legionbox.com.
    They are generous with the space and bandwidth at very relaxing prices.
  • Fresh Roasted Hosting provides best USA dedicated server with 24*7 customer support and cheap pricing.