LetHostTalk
KVM VPS web hosting services? - General Talks Discussions on LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
YourLastHost

KVM VPS web hosting services?

Good day,
I want to know about the quality of Rockhoster.com KVM VPS web hosting services.
My budget is $35/mo. 130 gbs - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 3 TB - Bandwidth
I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap VPS hosting account.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Comments

• Use VPS accounts from hosting.uk and legionbox.com.
    Can't be better. Speed, Performance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.
  • There is not a better place to go than Rockhoster.com hosting. The people on the site are so helpful.. The add-on scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems. I set up a community site that now has over 60 users in short order.
  • Check out VPS deals from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com as they are proven to be the best.
    I like their features:
    99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    24/7/365 Tech Support
    No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.