LetHostTalk
VPS to sign up with — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to sign up with

Comparing VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• When I first moved to Neironvps.com vps hosting, I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them. To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.

The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.

• BomxtrenemBomxtrenem Member, Provider
    I think, attractive offers are not the only factor you should depend while selecting a host. You should check the reliability and the quality of service also.

• If you are thinking about switching, rockhoster.com is the provider to go with - highly recommended. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless. Pricing is very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    Try out the MyResellerHome web hosting service. We offer features like 24/7 customer support, free SSL,  free setup, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and more at just $59.95 per month. For more details, please visit our website.
  • VPS plans from coinshosting.com and legionbox.com are reliable enough to sign up with.
    You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.

• mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider
    I recommend VPS accounts from hostpro.com as they offer a reliable hosting solution for an affordable price.
    Regarding your question about comparing VPS accounts between hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com, there are a few key aspects to consider to make an informed choice.
    Server performance: Check the resources that both hosting providers offer for VPS accounts. Look at the processor specifications, RAM, and disk space to ensure that they meet your needs.
    Pricing: Compare the cost of plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com. Consider not only the cost of the plan itself, but also the features and capabilities included.
    Reliability and support: Reliability and efficient support play an important role in choosing a hosting provider.
    Additional services: Consider the additional features that both providers offer, such as backup, security, administration tools, etc.
    From my own experience with hostpro.com, I can attest to their reliability and quality of service.
  • hostingsource.com is USA based company. So if you are looking for good VPS solution in the USA -  this provider is good enough. However if you need find VPS in Europe you can check at neironvps.com