LetHostTalk
rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com

Which VPS is better to sign up with and why - rockhoster.com or legionbox.com?

Comments

• I've been with rockhoster.com kvm vps since August, 2023 and they have been amazing, they stay competitive and are always increasing their site space and offerings at to extra cost to me. The best thing is customer support, any question you have will be answered within 10 minutes.

• My experience with rockhoster.com has been 100% positive. I am not a techie and anything beyond publishing with MS Front Page is a mystery to me. The folks at this web host answer my questions quickly and fix any problems. Prices are really good, hosting is just INCREDIBLE in features.

• Believe Revps.com linux vps will work fine for your needs. My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the hosting provider to go with.
  • rockoloprockolop Member
    edited December 2023
    IMHO, GTHost.com cheap vps will serve your demands. I contacted their support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought.
  • VPS plans from hostingsource.com and coinshosting.com are worth trying.
    My experience of these companies is good!

• I have windows KVM VPs with rockhoster.com and I have to say that I'm absolutely satisfied with the service quality and support.