LetHostTalk
coinshosting.com vs black.host — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

coinshosting.com vs black.host

Which server (black.host or coinshosting.com) is the best for hosting a blog?

Comments

• Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me). Happy dealing with coinshosting.com dedicated hosting. The reliability has been excellent and customer support outstanding.

Use coupon: COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED (10% OFF) for dedicated servers.

• I would definitely recommend GTHost.com dedicated servers. Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. These folks are very willing to help and don't talk to you like you are an idiot as my last hosting provider did.

• BomxtrenemBomxtrenem Member, Provider
    Definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison. Also choose time-tested and trusted host - keep in mind these few guidelines and you'll turn your project into success.

• bodHOST Christmas SALE >>> Save 15% on VPS Hosting at bodHOST by using the code SANTA15! Experience powerful hosting solutions with enhanced performance and reliability at an incredible discounted rate. Don't miss out on this limited-time offer to elevate your online presence with top-notch VPS hosting services.