LetHostTalk
vps solutions in Canada? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

vps solutions in Canada?

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
Any info on GTHost.com vps solutions in Canada? Can I trust them? Any reviews?
thx for your help

Comments

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    If you are looking for a stable VPS hosting provider, OwnWebServers is a reliable choice. With its robust infrastructure, excellent uptime record, and scalable virtual server options, OwnWebServers offers stability and performance for your hosting needs. Their user-friendly interface and competitive pricing make it a preferred option for many developers and businesses.

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS hosting plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!
  • HostInstanceHostInstance Member, Provider
    Hi Rootball,
    What configuration are you looking for ? 

• VPS plans from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and hostsailor.com are worth your attention.
    These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.