LetHostTalk
hostsailor.com vs legionbox.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

hostsailor.com vs legionbox.com

Which server is better to sign up with - hostsailor.com or legionbox.com?

Comments

• Pretty goog server hosting packages you can get from NetShop Isp web host. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.

From my experience with them, I can honestly and easily recommend them.
  • bodHOST is a web hosting provider that offers affordable VPS hosting solutions designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. With multiple data center locations, robust infrastructure, and reliable performance, bodHOST's VPS hosting is ideal for those requiring flexibility, scalability, and security. The company offers a range of plans and features, including advanced firewalls, weekly backups, and 24/7 support, to ensure that customers can build and run their websites and applications with ease.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    edited November 2023
    OwnWebServers Dedicated Server is a hosting provider that offers powerful dedicated server hosting for businesses and individuals. With these servers, you can customize your hosting environment to meet your specific needs. Their Dedicated Server includes features such as full root access, configurable RAID arrays, easy scalability, 24/7 support, DDoS protection, and high-speed connectivity. The provider boasts high network uptime and reliable server performance. Overall, OwnWebServers Dedicated Server is a good choice for users who require robust hosting solutions.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

XEON E5 2620v3
    CPU: 6 Cores
    RAM : 32GB
    Bandwidth: 5 TB
    STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD

Great deal from ownwebservers 20% OFF Best Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DEDI20. The offer is limited time.