LetHostTalk
VPS to buy from a decent provider ... - General Talks Discussions on LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
YourLastHost

VPS to buy from a decent provider ...

VPS deals from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are nice for me and I have to make a right choice as plan to host a forum, so what should I do?

Comments

• Highly Recommend Rockhoster.com web host! No issues gets unsolved... Got various levels of support personnel, so no issues gets unresolved. I have rented a shared hosting account from these guys for almost 11 months, and whenever I need help due to my inexperience, they are always there with a quick response.
  • Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. Rockhoster.com offer a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all. Their support is always very friendly and helpful.